Our favorite guy is back by popular demand!! Ryan O'Flanagan is a supremely talented LA-based actor, writer, and comedian who has appeared on Netflix's unexpectedly hilarious "American Vandal" and Comedy Central's "Corporate,” among others! In 2017, Ryan partnered with Funny or Die to produce a series of Tourist Videos, and this April you’ll be able to watch Ryan's half-hour comedy special on Comedy Central.
Ever have days where all you want to do is laugh? Today’s the day #almost30nation. Enjoy this super fun, long-form conversation about all things life + comedy (with a few bonus friends added into the mix).
This episode includes…
- Updates on our favorite products right now, including Bitch Stix, pre-workout drinks such as Silver Fern and Revere, Four Sigmatic Lion’s Mane Elixir, this Peppermint Halo Wand, Dermalogica skin care products, Thistle meal deliveries, and the NuFace Microcurrent Facial Toning Device. Total game-changers!
- Ryan’s story about landing his latest role on Netflix’s “American Vandal.”
- Free-flowing conversation about clubbing, bar fights, fleas, and bed bugs!
- Ryan’s thoughts on moving back to NYC.
- Post-college thoughts on all the things we’ve yet to learn.
- Ryan’s experience shooting a Mexican commercial with Sylvester Stallone!
- A long awaited update re: our last Recap episode! Ryan chats about his new calf tattoo and the subsequent run-in at the gym.
- Fitness goals for 2018!
- Lindsey’s early stint as a director at BC.
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
WOO FOR PLAY | https://wooforplay.com/