Today’s guest, Dr. Perry Solomon, is the Chief Medical Officer at HelloMD, the leading digital platform for the cannabis industry. HelloMD’s tagline is, “Nourish your mind, body and soul by learning and sharing in the largest medical cannabis community.” Joining the HelloMD community gives you access to medical professionals, cannabis experts, educational materials, and cannabis products by HelloMD partners. Say no more! In Part 1 of our episode with Dr. Solomon, we dig in deep to explore the many uses for cannabis. We’ll continue this in Part 2, to be released later this week.
- Dr. Solomon’s early career as a board certified anaesthesiologist (20+ years), followed by his consulting work with medical device companies and medical startups
- The details surrounding Dr. Solomon’s career pivot in March 2015 when he joined HelloMD as the Chief Medical Officer
- Doctors, generally, being unfamiliar with cannabis and the science behind it due to the stigmatization of the drug
- How cannabis is a trial and error compound which everyone reacts differently to and, thus, ought to identify a personalized ideal ratio
- That in most industrialized countries, cannabis is still illegal
- Why people were tricked into believing that cannabis is harmful to their health
- How there is only 1 medical school out of 144 that teaches a course in the endocannabinoid system
- The overprescription and proper prescription of opioids, and where cannabis fits into the picture
- Cannabis as a remedy for pain and as a “health and wellness” supplement
- The distinction between CBD vs marijuana
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
Want to chat? Give us a ring! Call 1.424.270.1853
Want to have an Almost 30 meetup in your city? Email us at email@example.com!
The Almost 30 Podcast is produced by Podcast Masters