As women, we need to have more money to have more power and change the world, so we are trying to get on the right side of finance, #ALMOST30NATION! And we don’t know anyone who makes finances and money more approachable than Nicole Lapin, the NYT bestselling author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch and the host of Hatched on CBS.
So if you want to feel empowered and don’t know where to start, look no further! We talk about…
- Sex toys, Pure Romance parties, and coconut oil lube (shout out to Woo for Play!)
- How Nicole’s money mindset changed over the years
- Faking it until you make it in your first job
- Diving headfirst into the world of finance
- Translating the language of money
- Making what you do something that you love
- What you need to know and do before you quit your job to pursue your side hustle
- Why you might want to choose to rent over buying
- “Conventional wisdom” about money VS real world TRUTHS about money
- Preparing for retirement
- Managing multiple streams of income
- Having difficult conversations about money & debt in your relationships
- The 3 F’s: Family, finance, & fun
- Questions from YOU in the Facebook Group
- Fun fact: EVERYTHING is negotiable. You can even negotiate the interest rate on your credit card or medical debt!
- Not all debt is created equal – so you need to know how to tackle it intelligently
- Nicole’s favorite money-saving hacks
- The 3 E’s: Essentials, endgame, & extras
- Nicole’s journey with IVF
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters