We’re winding down the weekwith part 2 of our conversation with John Wineland, a relationship coach who leads men + women to learn, practice, and master the capacity to experience depth and intimacy that is compassionate, understanding, exciting, and truthful.
We chat about...
- Communicating what you want so that everyone feels empowered by sex
- When you should have sex with a potential partner (and what waiting does in our brains)
- How your frequency you put out attracts different types of people
- Swiping left + right
- The secret formula for captivating men
- The patterns in our relationships that stunt our intimacy
- Going on a feminine cleanse
- Navigating unfaithfulness
- Why we get ghosted
- #MeToo + the current state of affairs
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!