Peta Kelly, wow. In a space so saturated, Peta stands out. She is human AF. She’s an entrepreneur, speaker, philanthropist, cacao enthusiast, and a voice for the millennial generation. Recently ranked by Inc magazine as a "Top 10 Female Entrepreneur" changing the world, Peta’s mission is to mobilize the next generation of conscious change makers. In today’s episode, we talk all about Peta’s book, Earth is Hiring, learn about how Peta has cultivated this HUMAN AF life, and moreover, the ways in which she has flipped the script on the old school of thought that you can’t live a life that you love while also making a lot of money. This interview is a total game-changer, and gets better and better as the episode progresses.
- All things regarding Peta’s book, Earth is Hiring.
- Peta’s transition from her life as a scientist to becoming an entrepreneur and a voice for the millennial generation.
- Her thoughts on creating financial freedom in order to give back to the world in greater, more plentiful ways.
- Why Peta feels inspired to lead as an example for others and where this desire originated from.
- That the key to her success is unwavering focus.
- Her thoughts on looking for inspiration within oneself rather than outside forces.
- Learning that spirituality is humanness.
- Peta’s thoughts on the initial righteousness people experience when shifting their lifestyles, and then transitioning to a place of less rigidity and more acceptance.
- How Peta’s definition of success shifted over time.
- Peta’s cacao ceremonies + finding activities as a mother that are just for her.
- “Working hard” vs. THRIVING.
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters