Today we have shamanic medicine teacher and ritualist, Mimi Young, joining us on the podcast. Mimi offers shamanic readings and healings, spanning from past life healings, to connecting with Guides and Spirits, to soul retrievals, and healing the ancestral line. She shares simple rituals to use in our daily lives, such as her favorite mantra, “In my sacred human heart, I feel and receive my love.”
In today’s spiritual share, Lindsey and Krista open up about the readings Mimi offered them. They intimately talk about their animal totems, and the personal insights gained from this level of understanding self. From Lindsey gaining awareness of her creative being, and Krista learning to integrate the masculine and feminine—it is a juicy, beautiful, and deep conversation.
We also talk about:
- Mimi’s journey to becoming a shamanic practitioner
- Practicing core shamanism
- Links between shamanism & other healing modalities
- Mimi’s experience with plant medicine
- Ritual Mimi creates for her client’s journeys
- Creating boundaries vs. building walls
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Osea Malibu | Use code ALMOST30 to get $10 off $50 or more at oseamalibu.com/almost30podcast
- Fitt | Visit fitt.co for a new way to discover health and fitness. The location-based discovery platform—available on the web and iOS—helps users find nearby fitness studios, healthy restaurants, outdoor adventures, and upcoming events in 29 cities across the US, Canada, and the UK. You can also download the Fitt app, available now on iOS and Android.
- Felix Gray | Visit www.felixgrayglasses.com/almost30 for free shipping and 30 days of risk-free returns
- Lola | Use code ALMOST30 for 40% off all subscriptions at mylola.com
- Further Food | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your purchase at shop.furtherfood.com/discount/ALMOST30
- Third Love | Head to thirdlove.com/almost30 for 15% off!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media