Today we get real and raw with Michaela Boehm, intimacy and sexuality expert, and internationally recognized teacher. Michaela is also the author of The Wild Woman’s Way, a tantric book on how to unlock your potential for a pleasure-filled life. We haven’t talked about relationships and sexuality in a while, so we’re excited to dive in with you. Michaela shares with us how she developed a comfort around the topics of love and intimacy (beyond being European). We talk about why opposites really do attract, and what kills sex in relationships and somes tips on how to fix it. Michaela also helps us understand how to separate who we are from the conditioning we received in our youth, as well as an exercise to help determine what kind of person we want to be with. We can never go too deep when talking about relationships and intimacy.
We also talk about...
- How changing her location has affected her nervous system + energy
- The ways her parents shaped her view on relationships
- Today’s dating scene
- Why pleasure is important + how available it is
- How to engage your partner to be more interested in relationship topics
- Michaela’s new book
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Article | www.article.com/almost30 for $50 off your purchase of $100 0r more!
- Nutribullet | Use code ALMOST30 for 25% off at nutribulletbalance.com
- Mowellens | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your first purchase at mowellens.com
- Veggie Grill | Make Thanksgiving easier than ever. Pre-order our VG Holiday Feast today at veggiegrill.com/holidays. For $74.95 feeds four adults. The feast includes Includes a stuffed holiday roast, cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed yams, cauli-mashed potatoes, porcini gravy and cranberry sauce. Plus, additional sides and pumpkin spice cakes are available!
- Skillshare | www.skillshare.com/almost30 for two months of Skillshare for 99 cents
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters