We hope you’re loving our “Best Of” series! This time of year we love to go back and re-listen to episodes to hear things we might not have picked up on first time around! We would totally recommend if you are pulled to one of these excerpts. We love you and wish you an aligned 2019! HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS!
In this episode we we highlight our conversations with…
- Stewart Pearce, is a world-renowned voice coach, an intuitive, and a seer of forty years. We talk about maturing quickly, exploring the physical and the resonant voice, and the differences of living in your head and your body.
- Carly Stein, is the founder and CEO of Beekeepers Natural’s. We talk about beekeeping and bee decline, monocropping and how it affects the bees, propolis, and Carly determining and healing her autoimmune disease.
- Dave Asprey, is the founder of Bulletproof, and author of The Bulletproof Diet. We talk about energy and spirituality, and his path of losing weight, becoming kinder, and recognizing the connection between the two.
- Jen Gotch, is the founder of Ban.Do, and host of the Jen Gotch Is OK… Sometimes podcast. We talk about becoming more self aware, mental health, receiving support from parents, and going to therapy.
- Suzy Batiz, is the inventor, founder, and CEO of Poo~Pourri, and Supernatural. We talk about losing it all and facing her shadow side, being an entrepreneur, cutting energetic cords, and a new take on boundaries.
- Nicole Lapin, is the NYT bestselling author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch, and the host of Hatched. We talk about doing internal work, financial stories and misinformation we’ve been told, and investments.
- Stefan Hunt, is a filmmaker, artist, and creator of the festival, We’re All Going To Die. We talk about the role of art in his festival, fear and death, and the challenges and response to the festival Stefan created.
- Millana Snow, is a Reiki healer, meditation teacher and Founder of Wellness Official. We talk about the interconnections between the bodies and the chakras, alignment, creating space for healthy sex, and exploring the solar plexus.
- Anjelah Johnson, is an actress + comedian. We talk about Anjelah’s journey into acting and Hollywood, being an extra on Friends, and what she learned through it all.
- Rachel Cargle, is an activist, writer, and lecturer. We talk about the roots of the feminist movement, the cracks in the health and wellness spaces, and Rachel’s incredible fundraiser.
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Your Podcast Pro: enroll at yourpodcastpro.com
- College Tour: Email email@example.com
- Help us create a video! Call our hotline: 1-424-272-1853
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters