Today’s episode is chock full of insight and inspiration from seven people we respect and love! With 2019 coming to a close, we compiled highlights from some of the most impactful and inspirational conversations of the year.
- It begins with renowed speaker and host of The Unspoken Podcast, Ruthie Lindsey, sharing her thoughts around shame and sex, feeling connected to source, and falling in love with yourself.
- Shaman Durek, a gifted healer and author of Spirit Hacking, speaking to QUEEN energy, knowing yourself first, and examples of women feeling empowered.
- We explore confidence, insecurities, finding your path, desire and self-pleasure with clinical sexologist and author of The Game of Desire, Shan BOODY.
- Travel writer and New York Times best selling author of To Shake the Sleeping Self, Jedidiah Jenkins unpacks how he channels creativity and how to be kind to your future self.
- We dive into the gut-brain connection, wheat industry in America, and sugar vs. artificial sugar with Board-Certified Neurologist and author of Grain Brain, Dr. Perlmutter.
- Conscious culture and life design coach (plus our personal coach!), Aaron Rose, gets deep on searching for our relatable brilliance instead of flaws, and giving ourselves permission to dream of what’s possible.
- We then wrap it up with motivational coach and world-renowned cycle instructor, Angela Manuel-Davis, who shares her upbringing, what it means to hold space, living your purpose, and working through limiting beliefs.
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media