Ramit Sethi’s book, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, is an absolute game-changer in the finance world. He is charismatic, grounded, and relatable — not to mention one of the most progressive voices in the financial literacy and wellness space. He does not sugar coat things, and when it comes to finances and getting really good at managing them, you have to be real about it. He infamously pushes back against the tired advice of “cutting out lattes” in order to save money. Instead, Ramit focuses on indulging in the things you actually care about and noticing when you spend money on things you don’t really care about.
We also talk about:
- How to get over making excuses when it comes to finances
- The connection between human behavior and finance
- Getting your finances together in your 20’s
- Creating money rules around “yes” instead of “no”
- Stop worrying about things you shouldn’t
- How your spending changes as you grow
- Saving can make you feel free
- Making real money through investing
- Writing a prenup
- Why buying a house isn’t always better than renting
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Perfect Keto | Visit www.perfectketo.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 to Buy 1 Get 1 40% off + Free Shipping.
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off your first purchase of $100 or more
- YouVeda | Use code ALMOST30 for 35% at youveda.com.
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media